Allot Healthcare Services Ltd is a CQC registered independent healthcare provider with immense experience, passion and expertise to deliver and promote holistic care underpinned by values of service user independence, choice, dignity and respect.
Our approach is client/patient-centered for all the care that we provide to people in their own homes or in the community. Our staff are highly qualified, experienced and fully trained with specialist knowledge in many areas of care and they also rigorously do regular trainings to keep abreast with current trends in healthcare provision.
As Allot Healthcare Services Ltd we deliver bespoke healthcare services to clients in their own homes and healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We also recruit the frontline staff to deliver services within a variety of other healthcare settings.
Our high quality, bespoke care services are delivered to adults and young people with varying conditions including spinal injuries, acquired brain injuries, learning disabilities and mental health requirements.
Currently we operate through a network of 4 branches (Leicester, York, Northampton and Surrey) and working with CCGs, Social Services, private and NHS hospitals, nursing homes and learning disability establishments as well as delivering care to private clients in their own homes.
Our service is based on working with our clients to provide quality staff who meet their needs, whether those needs be for one off cover or for continuous health support. We will help you find the most cost effective healthcare solution.
Nursing and HCA Job Opportunities
Whether you are searching for a permanent nursing role or choosing to work as a locum nurse we are confident that we can help. Working as a locum is a choice that many nurses like you make. Whether you’re a ‘career locum’ or simply want to earn extra money through additional shifts for that special occasion, we can help you find what suits you.
Allot HCS nursing’s team has a combined total of over 10 years of experience meaning that we are highly confident that we’ll find you the role that meets your needs. Our team will guide you through the registration process and will be on hand to help with any queries you might have.
Contact us now to discuss flexible or permanent roles in everything from NHS practice nurse jobs to private nursing roles.
As a locum nurse Allot HCS understands that you are a crucial cog within the health system, ensuring that patients remain safe and well cared for.
Why work for Allot HCS?
- Our nurses or HCA’s are offered attractive pay structures for all shifts
- Flexible shift options – days, nights, long or short shifts
- Ongoing and consistent work
- Specialist training is provided
- Supervision and ongoing support provided by our experienced clinical team 24/7
- Weekly payment
- Free compliance process; including training, occupational and health screening
- Free uniform supplied
- Discounts on professional training offered with external companies
- For more information on Allot HCS nursing or HCA jobs contact us today or complete our online registration form and start applying for vacancies straight away.Apply for a job below or search all of our current vacancies.
- Please note: Only a small number of London based Nurse jobs are posted on our website – to find out our current availability of job opportunities, call 01904565525 or email email@example.com